Monday, November 1, 2010

Something about October

As it is November first, i thought i would recap my October. I'm not sure what it is about October but there is something very strange about it for me, a link of some kind, it seems to be the one month of the year when things tend to happen to me, big things. like when i was twelve i got my period for the first time in October. when i was fourteen i was kissed for the first time in October. lost my virginity in october...
see big month.
so this October 2010- 31 days, i have gotten drunk twenty-two nights, made out with eight people, (three being strangers) had sex three times (twice with the same person) and was Cinderella five times. all of this on top of being in school, working a bit and having a week and a half of tech and performances.
started out with "Moondoggie". a boy i know, he is actually the older brother of someone i know, not quite a friend but close enough. i have know Moondoggie for about 3 years now, but we really only started talking a year ago, (in October 2009.) we take walks in the park and listen to 1950's music. i think that he is  one of the most beautiful people i've ever meet, and never thought that anything would have ever happened between us but it did. and i like it. he used to live in new york, but sadly he moved out west to work on a farm. (which might add to his beauty a bit) he has a tendency to just text me asking me what i'm doing, and then tell me he's in new york and wants to see me. in which i meet up with him no matter where i am or what i was doing. he has that kind of personality, that makes you feel so comfortable with yourself and him, that it is honestly like nothing else matters. maybe thats just me, or maybe its because he holds my V card, but i'm comfortable. wait- saying that make me sound life a lovesick puppy-dog following him around, but i can't i understand the reality of life that keeps reminding me that he lives about 700 miles away, and neither of us are the kind to make long distance work. i've only been with him 4 times, once last october- then once in may, then twice this october, and every time i've seen him it feels like i saw him yesterday. i've had sex with him three times now a each time gets better. twice this October.
ok, on to other people. i hooked up with a twenty eight year old construction worker at a bar, but i can't remember his name. Bus Boy twice, a boy from my acting department in his car after one of the shows, another boy from school who is in the tech department but only because i was saving him from another girl. my bestfriend's roommate. undercover cop. and saturday night a guy dressed like wolverine.
October is over...
.... what will November bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment