Friday, February 18, 2011

January.... kinda.


well I guess, I’m worse at this writing thing then I thought I could ever be. but I’ll try to get better. There have been a few things that I feel the need to tell you.
Quick recap before I go into some really good stories: January 31 days, drunk 24 night, had sex 15 times, (well sexual acts- anything from making out to intercourse.)
Ok story time, I’ll try to pick the most important and interesting nights:

Jan7th: High/Low night: my friend from school, we’ll call him “Hercules”. (he’s in my acting program with me and I truly love him a lot.) He came up with this idea to dress really high class, fancy-spancy as if we coming from a event of some kind and then go to real “dirty” dive-bars on the Lower East Side. It’s really fun. So we all met up at Asian Pub in the city (may it RIP) and I looked like I was coming from a wedding, my blue 1950’s style cocktail dress, with my hair done up with pearls in it. And my classy blue pumps. I met up with the group a little late, but there was five or six of us in total. We moved to a place by St. Marks where you can get 5 shots for $10, on the way over there me and “LadyinRed” (someone who turned out to be one of my favorite people after this night) decided that I was going to be her “British cousin” for the night. We didn’t meet anyone interesting at the first bar, but at the third one I hit it off with this guy, we’ll call him “Jack.” (cause he resembled a Lumber Jack). Him and his crazy cousin came with us to another guys house that we meet, along with LadyinRed and two other people. We hung out playing drinking games and just listening to music. Remember by this time I was very drunk and I was still in my British accent and making lots of shit up, making out with Jack every time I could. Finally the hours faded into the early morning hours, and me and Jack had somehow made it into the bathroom… then he wanted to go back to his house. I left with him, and lost my shoe. Went back to his house and I stayed over, (hey hey, just slept, maybe J ) then woke up and eat breakfast, all in a British accent! What a night, but lots of fun.

Jan 21st-22nd: my birthday weekend!! Yeah I’m 22!!! But my birthday weekend was a shitshow. I had a huge party on my birthday.
  • sidenote: me and Walker from New years are currently “dating” with just means we hang out a lot and he stays over a bunch.
So anyway. On the 21st I had a big 1950’s party at my house with all of my friends. This was a bit fightening because it was all of my different friends from all areas of my life. From school, from theatre, from childhood and from The Neighborhood. I wasn’t sure how everyone was going to get along with each other but to my great surprise everyone I know is amazing, everyone was dressed up and obviously they are all going to get along. Walker was there and… well most people that I’ve talked about or “introduced” you to was there. As well as many others, but to say the least it was a lot of fun, a lot of alcohol! The night is really quite a blur but, I remember at one point kissing “Walker”, then a little bit later I was making out with this other guy, someone’s roommate. Then I also remember having sex with a friend of a friend. (who in the long run turned out to be a douche bag!) I slept nothing, and then got up and meet Seattle at brunch at the Tavern, humm mumosias! Then back to my house for a while then back to the Tavern for my friends Jazz set, she’s amazing. At the end of my actual birthday I slept with a FWB from the neighborhood and had a serious two day hangover.

There have been many other nights, and I promise to write more but I guess that’s all tonight. Hopefully something with happened tonight that is exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment